‘Kensington’ consists of three colours; lime green and deep green, with a jute brown twisted root. This grass is also one of our most popular, boasting natural looks and feel. It is soft and dense, but longer and denser than than our grass ‘Spring’. This would be a great application to a larger garden.
It is a tufted, non filled synthetic grass carpet with drainage holes.
It is environmental friendly, UV stabilised, and free of lead and cadmium.
- Yarn detax : 10.050 Dtex / 14 ply
- Primary backing : 100% PP, UV stabilised
- Coating : SBR latex; approx. 800gr/m2
- Water permeability : approx. 30 liter / m2
- Tuft gauge : 5/8′ gauge
- Stitches per m1 : 180
- Stitches per m2 : 11.340
- Pile height : 50 mm (±10%)
- Roll width : 400cm + 200cm
- Roll length : target length approx. 30 linear metres